- Police Chief's Office
- Make a Report
- Obtain Information
- Join Our Team
- Units and Divisions
- Fees, Citations and Permits
- Animal Care
- About Us
PLEASE SPAY OR NEUTER YOUR PETS
The Spay and Neuter Clinic is located at the Animal Care Facility located at 2626 Holly Road. Learn more about the Spay and Neuter Clinic services.
The Vaccination Clinic is open most Mondays between 8:30 am and 11:30 am. Only the first 50 individuals are served. Learn more about Vaccination services.
- Just one litter, then we'll have her spayed...Studies show these animals contribute to the pet over population problem in Corpus Christi. Please Spay or Neuter.
- My pet doesn't run loose. It always stays confined. No need to fix... Murphy's Law says otherwise. Please Spay or Neuter.
- We intend to have her spayed, but we kept putting it off. She got out one day and now we have to find homes for her litter... Don't procrastinate! Have the surgery done by five months of age. Please Spay or Neuter.
- My dog is so cute and a champion, there should be more of him... Shelters are full of cute and unique dogs, most with only a few days to live. Please Spay or Neuter.
- I can't afford it... We have low cost programs. Ask your Vet also. Please Spay or Neuter.
- It's not natural... What is not natural is the number of pets that have to die at your local shelter. Please Spay or Neuter.
- A female dog or cat should have at least one litter for health reasons... Medically and factually wrong. Many health problems, in fact, can be prevented with Spay/Neuter surgery. Please Spay or Neuter.
- Spaying/Neutering will take away my dog's energy and he will get unhealthy... Not true. A good diet and exercise impact the health of your pet. Please Spay or Neuter.
- Fixing my pet will change its personality... The kindness and care with which a pet is raised is the primary influence on its personality. Please Spay or Neuter.