- Police Chief's Office
- Make a Report
- Obtain Information
- Join Our Team
- Units and Divisions
- Fees, Citations and Permits
- Animal Care
- About Us
Animal Care Division
2626 Holly Road
Corpus Christi, TX 78415
Office Hours for Animal Registrations
Monday - Friday 8am-5:45pm
Lost Animals, Return to Owners, Adoptions & Animal Drop Off
Monday - Friday 1pm-5:45pm
Tours for lost pets and adoptions start at 1:00pm
Low Cost Vaccinations
Monday only 8:30am-11:30am
Because of time constraints, we will limit service to the first 50 customers. Please call in advance to verify clinic has not been cancelled.
Low Cost Spay & Neuter Clinic
Tuesday – Friday by appointment only
Call 361-826-4630 or 361-826-2489.
Call (361) 886-2600.
The City's Customer Call Center can help you with a variety of different services. Call Center representatives will assist you with questions regarding location and hours of operation of the City's Animal Care facility, adoption and impound fees, pet licensing, spaying or neutering, lost animals, loose or dead animals, and other animal issues.
Call 826-CITY (2489). After you select English or Spanish, press two for Animal Care Services to speak to a Call Center representative.
County Animal Control
4540 FM 892, Robstown, TX
387-5701 or 767-3781
- Handles complaints regarding violations of State and County laws.
- Assists Sheriff’s Dept. on loose livestock.
- Responds to bite cases and dead animals.
- Investigates cases of cruelty or neglect.
- Provides Africanized Bee program and Rabies vaccination clinics.
- Provides rental of small and large traps.
For after-hours emergencies, call 886-2600.